About Dr. Rakhi Roy Halder
I am a college teacher an author and a life skill coach. Founder of Stress-free Lifestyle Hub. I express my thoughts and feelings through articles, poetry, stories, and travelogues. As an amateur artist, I express my feelings through paintings.
The vision behind my creative efforts is to create scientific consciousness about the ’Self’ through education, to bring life close to nature, to tune life with cosmic rhythm, to challenge fast lifestyle as it confines the ’Self’ to the materialistic world and to find out scientific and sustainable ways to establish peace and harmony in the world to make the world a better place to live in.
I am connected to ’Religion for Peace’ (RFP), United Nations Plaza New York and IJBST Group of Journal (Editorial Board Member).My present area of research is ’Cosmic Consciousness & Quantum Reality’
RAKHI ROY HALDER
Author, Educationist & Life Skill Coach
M.A., B.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D., NET (UGC), SLET (WBCSC)
Associate Professor in Hindi, Loreto College Kolkata
Date of Birth: 18th August 1978
Mother Tongue : Bengali
Nationality : Indian
Ph.D: Degree awarded by University of Calcutta, Dept. of Hindi on the topic
’Muktibodh Ke Sahitya Mein Adhunikta Ki Pariyojanayen’ in 2008.
NET: Qualified National Education Test conducted by U.G.C. for Lecturer ship in 2003.
SLET: Qualified State Level Education Test conducted by W.B.C.S.C for Lecturer ship in 2003.
M.Phil. : Degree awarded by University of Calcutta, Dept. of Hindi on the topic
’Muktibodh Ke Uttarwarti Sahitya Mein Asha Ke Srot’ in 2002.
B.Ed: St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata in 2003.
M.A: Hindi, Post-Graduated from Calcutta University in 2000 (Enrolled from Presidency College).
Diploma in Translation: Rabindra Bharati University in 1999
B.A.(Hons): Hindi (Hons.),History, Linguistics (Pass),Graduated from Presidency College (University of Calcutta) in 1998.
Authorship of Books
1. Adhunikta ki Bhasha Aur Muktibodh,Published by Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Hindi Sansthan Marg, Agra. (Under Human Resource Development Ministry, Govt. of India), Year: 2009.
2. ’ Vichar Ki Kadiyan’ Published by Anand Prakashan Kolkata, Year 2016, ISBN No. 97881-88904-75-4
3. ’ Vichar Ki Kadiyan: 2’ (Criticism) Published by Manav Prakashan Kolkata, Year 2016 ISBN No. 978-93-80332-97-0
4. ’Myth Breaker’, Kindle Direct Publishing, Year 2021, ISBN: 9798728993346
5. ’Mystic Love’, Kindle Direct Publishing, Year 2021, ISBN: 9798743913374
6. ’Secrets of Creation’, Kindle Direct Publishing, Year 2021, ISBN: 9798509977015
7. ’Srishti Rahasya’ Kindle Direct Publishing, Year 2021, ASIN B096SCFMSV
Forms of Expressing Thoughts
1. Articles: Literary, Social, Science & Spirituality
Articles Published in News Papers for Social & Educational Awareness
1. ’Shiksha Mein Sarthak Nagrik Ke Nirman Ki Neev Kaise Dali Jaye’, Published in Salaam Duniya, Kolkata on 24th August 2015, Monday.
2. ’Shiksha Ko Jeevan Se Jorne Ka Prashna’ Published in Salaam Duniya, Kolkata on 28th August 2015, Monday.
3. ’Pranshakti Ki Vaigyanik Samajh’ Published in Chapte-Chapte, Kolkata on 28th October 2015, Wednesday.
Voluntary Responsibilities (Research & Social Welfare Activities)
Founder member and former Secretary of the voluntary organization Sodepur Solidarity Society.
1. Special contribution to the ’Research Cell’ of Sodepur Solidarity Society through its sub wing ’Bhasha Manch’.
Took initiative to establish ’Research Cell’ under Sodepur Solidatity Society. This cell provides a platform to those students who are interested in visualizing the existing concepts of any discipline from interdisciplinary perspectives and presenting their thoughts in an expressive form.
Established ’Bhasha Manch’ wing under ’Research Cell’ and visited various universities of West Bengal and held interactive sessions with the students by taking prior permission of the Vice-Chancellor / Head of Hindi department to select the students who could visualize literature from life-oriented perspective. Formed ’Research Team’ with these selected students and served as coordinator and guided ’Student Research Team’ to present papers in ’Interdisciplinary life oriented research seminars and workshops in humanities discipline. This concept of ’Interdisciplinary life-oriented research’ was presented by Dr. Rakhi Roy Halder in the 35th Indian Social Science Congress organized by the Indian Academy of Social Sciences at Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Wardha from 27th -31st Dec 2011. The ’Research Cell’ as well as ’Bhasha Manch’ platforms are established under Sodepur Solidarity Society to execute the theory presented in the 35th Indian Social Science Congress
A. Served as coordinator and concept designer for research-oriented student seminar organized on 1st Aug 2011 on ’Vartamaan Sandarbh Me Premchand Ki Kahani’ from the platform of ’Bhasha Manch’. The aim of the seminar was to communicate that :
a. The literary pieces demand an interdisciplinary approach for their interpretation. As the literary pieces are deeply influenced by the circumstances of the society, so the disciplines like History, Sociology, Psychology are needed to be referred to understand the nature of the crisis depicted by the author in a literary piece.
b. Understanding the crisis is not enough for a student of literature rather they should think about the ways to combat the crisis of the society and while undergoing through this process they must develop a vision to select inspiring ideas of the writer to form own philosophy of life.
Students from Calcutta University, West Bengal State University & Kalyani University are selected for paper presentation in the above-said seminar through a planned interactive session held in their classroom by coordinating with the departmental heads / Vice-Chancellor of the Universities.
B. Served as coordinator and concept designer for research-oriented workshop on Mahadevi Verma on 5th June 2012, where experts from Sociology, Psychology and History inspired the students to visualize Mahadevi Verma’s writings and paintings from Historical, Sociological & Psychological perspective.
C. Served as coordinator and concept designer for the Ministry of Culture sponsored research-oriented seminar on ’Mahadevi Ki Chintayon Me Stri’ on 27th April 2013 followed by 7 days exhibition on Mahadevi Verma’s paintings. In the seminar, the selected post-graduate students of different universities presented papers, which focused on the philosophy of women empowerment depicted in Mahadevi Verma’s paintings and writings.
D. Served as coordinator and concept designer for ’Creative Thinking Workshop’ for the college and university students from the platform of Bhasha Manch on 2nd Oct 2013 at Bharatiya Bhasha Parishad. The platform gave the youth an opportunity to present their feelings on a contemporary writer.
E. Served as coordinator and concept designer for ’Creative Thinking Workshop’ from the platform of Bhasha Manch on 20th April 2014 at Bharatiya Bhasha Parishad. The platform gave the youth an opportunity to present their feelings on a contemporary writer.
F. Served as coordinator and concept designer for ’Interdisciplinary Research-Oriented National Seminar’ on ’Saundarya Ki Sanskriti Aur Bazaarwad’ from the platform of ’Bhasha Manch’ at Bharatiya Bhasha Parishad on 23rd Sept 2014.
2. Established Solidarity School of Culture under Sodepur Solidarity Society with a vision to promote Indian Classical dance, music and art forms. The ’Interdisciplinary Research-Oriented National Seminar’ on ’Saundarya Ki Sanskriti Aur Bazaarwad’ on 23rd Sept 2014 was followed by the dance drama ’Abhigyan Shakuntalam’ presented by the members of Solidarity School of Culture. The aim of this presentation was to reinforce the concept of ’saundarya(beauty)’ presented in the seminar, in the mind of the audience through dance drama.
3. Served as coordinator and concept designer for the programme ’Colours of Life in Indian Culture’ organized under the banner of ’Solidarity School of Culture’ of Sodepur Solidarity Society. Inspired the students of ’Rhythm School of Fine Arts’ along with their art teacher to paint pictures on the theme ’ Rainbow of Hope for Nepal’ which were finally presented to ’Deputy Consul General of Nepal’ on 26th July 2015 in the above-said programme to convey our good wishes to the Earthquake victims of Nepal. The event was followed by the dance drama ’Colours of Life in Indian Culture’ presented by the students of ’Solidarity School of Culture’. This programme was designed to make the young artists realize that they can serve society through their talent by performing and working for a noble cause. Thinking of earning the only name, fame and money through artistic talent is a narrow outlook.